To be able to make use of InsideBusiness Payments (IBP) you must meet the software and hardware requirements as listed here.
• Windows Vista / SP2 (32- or 64-bit)
• Windows 7 / SP1 (32- or 64-bit)
• Windows 8.
• Windows Internet Explorer 7.0
• Windows Internet Explorer 8.0 / 9.0 / 10.0
Only 32-bit browsers are supported when the reader is connected to the computer.
• Internet Protocol version 4.
SUN Java JRE 1.7 and higher (international version)
• Sun Java plugin version 1.7 and higher
• In the event of a 64-bit operating system the Java 32 bit software must also be installed to be able to work with the ING I-Dentity Reader connected to the computer.
• Active scripting, paste operations via script and scripting of Java applets enabled
Adobe Acrobat Reader
• At least version 10.0 to view reports in PDF format.
Spam filter – receiving email
IBP informs users via e-mail about the status of the application and other matters. To be sure that you receive the e-mails we advise you to add email@example.com to your address book or safe list.
• Minimum: 256MB
• Recommended: 512MB or more.
Hard drive space available
• When using the connected ING I-Dentity Reader a minimum of 50MB hard drive space needs to be available for installation of the ING I-Dentity Software
• Space for exchanging files (to be managed by the client).
• A USB port is needed to connect the ING I-Dentity Reader (preferably on the base unit).